Indulge yourself with this Serotonin Molecule Sterling Silver Necklace with a detachable crystal birthstone, designed for the science enthusiasts, for those celebrating happiness, for the women with an active lifestyle who love a bit of joy and sparkle!
This pendant reflects the molecular structure of Serotonin - the hormone that balances your emotions, reduces your anxiety and makes you feel happy. This pretty pendant features a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm in the month of your choice.
This creative molecule charm silver necklace makes a wonderful personalised jewelry gift, and is a brilliant way to let others know how happy they make you!
This geek-chic chemistry inspired necklace arrives in a branded gift box ready for gifting and safekeeping, no need for extra gift wrap!
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE!
* High quality 925 Sterling Silver
* Birthstone: genuine Swarovski crystal drop (6mm)
* Chain total length: 41cm + the length of the pendant + extension
* Pendant size: 13 x 29mm
Be Happy Birthstone Necklace is part of our new Be Yourself collection, a science-inspired silver jewellery collection where you'll find unique and exclusive science and medically inspired sterling silver jewellery made in Ireland. Find sterling silver necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings in trendy and cool designs for those passionate about science, scientists, doctors, nurses, STEM students or teachers.
*****PLEASE NOTE***** all photos have been enlarged to show the details. It is very important that you refer to dimensions listed for correct sizing.
|The standard length pictured may look different on each person depending on their age and body structure.|
|If you are unsure on the length, place a string around your neck and hold both ends by your chest where you want the charm to sit. Then measure the string.|
Most common size for a necklace is the 45cm.
I would personally recommend a 35cm (14'') chain for a child, a 41cm (16'') for a young adult and 45cm (18'') or 50cm (20'') for an adult. But it is up to you to decide!
- All jewelry will come packed in a branded jewellery gift box. Please retain the jewelry in these as they will help prevent tarnishing.
- Please avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry or getting it wet.
- It is also a good idea to wipe them a little after use and before putting them back, if possible.
- Alternatively, you can keep your sterling silver jewellery in a Ziploc bag.
- It will all help to prevent the tarnishing.
By purchasing this item you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our shop policies. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Shipping from Ireland
- I ship my products from Ireland, by AnPost (Irish Postal Service), anywhere in the world. If you are in Ireland, you can find your Eircode HERE
- Please be aware that only the Registered Post or Express Post offers the option of tracking your package and replacing the order in case it is lost in transit.
- Standard Post is the cheapest option, but there is no tracking available, nor insurance for replacing the order in case the package is lost in transit.
- We can also arrange for courier services. Please let me know if you preferer your jewellery to be delivered by courier and I can quote you before ordering. UPDATE 5th of October - I am working with DHL at the moment to offer you 1-3 days of delivery everywhere in the world. The option will be soon available directly during checkout.
|Free Shipping - over €75||€75.00 and up||Free||
|Registered Post (1-2 working days, with tracking)||€0.00–€75.00||€8.50||
|Registered Post (1-2 working days, with tracking)||€75.00 and up||€5.00||
|Standard Shipping (no tracking available)||€0.00–€75.00||€4.00||
|OUTSIDE IRELAND (INTERNATIONAL)||Order total||Cost|
|Courier (1-2 business days)||—||€38.50||
|Premium Express Post (2-3 working day, with tracking)||—||€14.50||
|Registered Post (3-5 working days, with tracking)||€0.00–€75.00||€13.50||
|Registered Post (3-5 working days, with tracking)||€75.00 and up||€7.50|
- I strive to dispatch the products in stock in 1-2 business days. Occasional delays might occur due to unexpected events and around busy periods of the year.
- All the customised items will have a longer production time (2-4 weeks). These are alterations or new products that we agreed upon before you placed your order.
- All customised laser-cut name necklaces have 2-6 weeks of production time.
Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs or postal transit times.
- Ireland has international agreements regarding customs with certain countries, and you shouldn't be charged any taxes as long as the value of your order is below a certain threshold. We are aware of the following thresholds:
- United States (US): €800 (sales of goods) or €300 (gifts)
- UK: £25
- Canada: CAD35
- Australia: AUD1000
- no customs in any of the EU countries, as Ireland is part of the EU
Returns & Exchanges
At Magpie Gems, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept returns of unworn, undamaged or defective merchandise within 14 days of original purchase. Please note that custom or personalized orders are not returnable.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service at Lavinia@MagpieGems.ie. We will provide you with a return shipping label (or you can arrange your own shipping, with tracking) and instructions on how to return your purchase. Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it to ensure it meets our return criteria. If it does, we will issue a refund for the purchase price, less any shipping and handling fees, to the original form of payment.
We regret that we are unable to refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
Note: Sale items are non-refundable, but can be exchanged for another item or store credit.
If you have any questions about our refund policy, please contact us at 0877053101.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Just contact me within 7 days of delivery. Ship items back to me within 14 days of delivery.
- No products should be sent back without prior consent.
- If you sent back any item without my prior consent, no refunds will be issued.
I don't accept cancellations
- But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I will do my best to find a solution.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders (e.g. Name necklaces, engraved jewellery pieces)
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons). For hygiene reasons, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on earrings (except the clip-on earrings) unless faulty.
- Items on sale
- Gift cards
Gift wrapping and packaging
- All my jewellery will be shipped in a branded gift box.
- The gift box is protected in transit by water-soluble puffs (environmentally friendly and compostable) and the shipping box (ethical and environmentally friendly & recyclable).
- If you require gift wrapping, there is an option at checklout to add it to your order (for only €5). You can add a note at checkout (free of charge).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.