A beautiful family birthstone bracelet that you may personalize to represent your own family birthstones. Any mother, grandma, sister, or friend would appreciate the family birthstone link bracelet as a gift. Choose a birthstone to represent each of your loved ones and keep them in your thoughts forever.
The family birthstones bracelet is packaged in a branded gift box and is ready to be given as a present. It's a piece of birthstone jewelry to be treasured for a lifetime. This family birthstones bracelet is created to order in Ireland just for you from:
* High quality 925 Sterling Silver (nickel free / no allergy)
* Made with sparkling Genuine Swarovski 0.6cm Birthstone Crystals
* Lenght: 6.5 inch + extension chain (16.5cm + 3.8cm extension chain)
* Color: Multicoloured. Available 12 different shades, one for each month. Simply choose the colour you prefer or give to match the recipient’s birthstone.
The stones in this family birthstones bracelet will be placed from left to right in order of selection (add the desired birthstone crystals in the additional information box found in the cart). We can personalise your box with one of the 2 messages, leave it blank or choose from dropdown your favourite message.
Swarovski® crystals shimmer with the most brilliant colours to perfect your style. This piece is designed to be ideal for collecting, wearing and gift-giving. Every Swarovski® crystal tells the story of master craftsmanship.
*****PLEASE NOTE***** all photos have been enlarged to show the details. It is very important that you refer to dimensions listed for correct sizing.
- All jewelry will come packed in a branded jewellery gift box. Please retain the jewelry in these as they will help prevent tarnishing.
- Please avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry or getting it wet.
- It is also a good idea to wipe them a little after use and before putting them back, if possible.
- Alternatively, you can keep your sterling silver jewellery in a Ziploc bag.
- It will all help to prevent the tarnishing.
By purchasing this item you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our shop policies. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Shipping from Ireland
- I ship my products from Ireland, by AnPost (Irish Postal Service), anywhere in the world. If you are in Ireland, you can find your Eircode HERE
- Please be aware that only the Registered Post or Express Post offers the option of tracking your package and replacing the order in case it is lost in transit.
- Standard Post is the cheapest option, but there is no tracking available, nor insurance for replacing the order in case the package is lost in transit.
- We can also arrange for courier services. Please let me know if you preferer your jewellery to be delivered by courier and I can quote you before ordering. UPDATE 5th of October - I am working with DHL at the moment to offer you 1-3 days of delivery everywhere in the world. The option will be soon available directly during checkout.
|Free Shipping - over €75||€75.00 and up||Free||
|Registered Post (1-2 working days, with tracking)||€0.00–€75.00||€8.50||
|Registered Post (1-2 working days, with tracking)||€75.00 and up||€5.00||
|Standard Shipping (no tracking available)||€0.00–€75.00||€4.00||
|OUTSIDE IRELAND (INTERNATIONAL)||Order total||Cost|
|Courier (1-2 business days)||—||€38.50||
|Premium Express Post (2-3 working day, with tracking)||—||€14.50||
|Registered Post (3-5 working days, with tracking)||€0.00–€75.00||€13.50||
|Registered Post (3-5 working days, with tracking)||€75.00 and up||€7.50|
- I strive to dispatch the products in stock in 1-2 business days. Occasional delays might occur due to unexpected events and around busy periods of the year.
- All the customised items will have a longer production time (2-4 weeks). These are alterations or new products that we agreed upon before you placed your order.
- All customised laser-cut name necklaces have 2-6 weeks of production time.
Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs or postal transit times.
- Ireland has international agreements regarding customs with certain countries, and you shouldn't be charged any taxes as long as the value of your order is below a certain threshold. We are aware of the following thresholds:
- United States (US): €800 (sales of goods) or €300 (gifts)
- UK: £25
- Canada: CAD35
- Australia: AUD1000
- no customs in any of the EU countries, as Ireland is part of the EU
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Just contact me within 7 days of delivery. Ship items back to me within 14 days of delivery.
- No products should be sent back without prior consent.
- If you sent back any item without my prior consent, no refunds will be issued.
I don't accept cancellations
- But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I will do my best to find a solution.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders (e.g. Name necklaces, engraved jewellery pieces)
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons). For hygiene reasons, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on earrings (except the clip-on earrings) unless faulty.
- Items on sale
- Gift cards
Gift wrapping and packaging
- All my jewellery will be shipped in a branded gift box.
- The gift box is protected in transit by water-soluble puffs (environmentally friendly and compostable) and the shipping box (ethical and environmentally friendly & recyclable).
- If you require gift wrapping, there is an option at checklout to add it to your order (for only €5). You can add a note at checkout (free of charge).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.