Our Prevention Policy for COVID -19
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves every day, our top priority during these challenging times continues to be the health and safety of our worker, family, customers and communities.
Because we are an e-commerce based business located in a private building that is not open to the public, we are able to continue be open while taking extra precautions like:
- Wash our hands frequently with soap and water and use alcohol liquid sanitiser before and after handling the jewellery and packages;
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with paper tissue or your sleeve – the virus spreads when an infected person coughs or sneezes;
- Dispose of dirty tissues quickly and carefully – bin them and wash your hands afterwards;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces;
- All pick-ups must be conducted briefly, outside of the building and at a distance.
- Deliver orders reliably and safely using the local Post Office located within 1 km of our location.
The health of our customers remains our highest priority at this time. Delivery companies have introduced procedures for safe handling of mail and parcels for individuals who are self-isolating. HSE - Irish Health Service Executive - have said that there is no evidence that the virus can be transmitted from packages.
An Post has announced that is delivering post and packages as normal. However, due to social distancing guidelines and increase volume of online orders, we have experimented delays. As a result, we would recommend you to wait a few extra days for delivery of you packages.
Thank you for your continued patience, love and support during this challenging times.
We hope you enjoy browsing our products and if we can help you with anything please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Lavinia@MagpieGems.ie.