The Eternal Unity is a silver necklace featuring the trinity knot sign in a dainty Celtic pendant. It represents eternity, protection and love, or the unity of Mind, Body and Spirit. The continuous interweaving knot represents the unity without end, also known as Triquetra or the irish love knot. The symbol can also be worn to represent the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.* High quality 925 Sterling Silver (nickel free - no allergy)
* Sterling silver chain: 45cm
* Pendant size: 1 cm
The necklace is an excellent gifting idea! You can also personalize it with a crystal birthstone.
Offer our breath-taking necklace in a luxury packaging to any special lady in your life and enjoy their ear-to-ear smile when opening the elegant gift box! The perfect gift from Ireland to show them your love on their birthdays, on Mother's Day, Christmas Day or any other festive celebration!
Shop in Ireland. Shipping worldwide
Material: High-Quality Sterling Silver, nickel free, marked 925 sterling silver
All jewellery items purchased from MAGPIE GEMS® come beautifully packaged in a gift box, making it the perfect present for that special someone. To add a touch of extra thoughtfulness, we also offer gift wrapping for a small fee of €5 (option available at checkout).
For those who would like to add a personal message, we have a free gift message option on a card that can be included in your order. Just write your message in the order instructions box found in the cart, and we will take care of the rest).
To make your gift even more memorable, we offer the option to personalise the inside lid of the jewellery box with a Prewritten Message. Simply follow the link to see and choose from a variety of options. Just add your option to the cart, together with your jewellery piece.
- All jewelry will come packed in a branded jewellery gift box. Please retain the jewelry in these as they will help prevent tarnishing.
- Please avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry or getting it wet.
- It is also a good idea to wipe them a little after use and before putting them back, if possible.
- Alternatively, you can keep your sterling silver jewellery in a Ziploc bag.
- It will all help to prevent the tarnishing.
Payment & Security