Dare to dazzle with this bejeweled angel sterling silver necklace with a heart birthstone crystal stone. With cutout details, this necklace gives you chic appeal and makes a standout addition to your jewelry collection.
Gift it for a communion or confirmation girl, or as a protective symbol necklace or a remembrance gift.
The necklace comes in a bespoke jewellery box and is a perfect gift to yourself, to your friend, wife, girlfriend or mother!
* High quality 925 Sterling Silver (also available in 24k Gold plated sterling silver)
* Made with sparkling Genuine Austrian Heart Crystals (5.5mm)
* Sterling silver chain: 45cm length
* Color: January - Garnet, February - Amethyst, March - Aquamarine; April - Crystal Clear (Diamond); Mary - Emerald; June - Light Amethyst; July - Ruby Siam; August - Peridot; September - Sapphire Padparadscha; October- Rose Pink Opal; November - Golden Topaz; December - Montana Zircon
* Pendant size: approx. 2.5 x 1.8cm
Shop in Ireland. Shipping worldwide
Material: High-Quality Sterling Silver, nickel free, marked 925 sterling silver
All jewellery items purchased from MAGPIE GEMS® come beautifully packaged in a gift box, making it the perfect present for that special someone. To add a touch of extra thoughtfulness, we also offer gift wrapping for a small fee of €5 (option available at checkout).
For those who would like to add a personal message, we have a free gift message option on a card that can be included in your order. Just write your message in the order instructions box found in the cart, and we will take care of the rest).
To make your gift even more memorable, we offer the option to personalise the inside lid of the jewellery box with a Prewritten Message. Simply follow the link to see and choose from a variety of options. Just add your option to the cart, together with your jewellery piece.
- All jewelry will come packed in a branded jewellery gift box. Please retain the jewelry in these as they will help prevent tarnishing.
- Please avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry or getting it wet.
- It is also a good idea to wipe them a little after use and before putting them back, if possible.
- Alternatively, you can keep your sterling silver jewellery in a Ziploc bag.
- It will all help to prevent the tarnishing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.